Microsoft has recently announced new certification exam tracks for Azure Administrators, Developers and Architects. Here are the line ups that should help you move your career with right certifications.
The three new Microsoft Azure Certifications are:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Azure Architect
These certifications would essentially split the previous MCSA/MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure track and introduce new exams for individual certification track.
So far I only have limited information available about all the exam numbers for each individual track, as recently Microsoft has made BETA exams available for Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator track.
- If you don’t have 070-533 exam certification from previous tracks then doing the following exams would would provide you Administrator track certification.
- If you previously passed 070-533 exam, you can do the following Recertification/Transition exam to earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator credential.
These exams are still in BETA, would commence general availability in coming months. Will keep you posted about newer exams for other tracks as we get to know more.
June 6, 2013
.NET, .NET Framework, AppFabric, Azure, Cloud Services, KnowledgeBase, Media Services, Microsoft, Microsoft Learning, Mobile Services, Training-Kits, Windows Azure Development, Windows Azure Training Kit, Windowz Azure
Microsoft has relased the latest Windows Azure Training Kit.
Quoting the details from Microsoft:
The May 2013 update of the Windows Azure Training Kit includes new content on Windows Azure Media Services as well as updates to use the latest Windows Azure SDK v2.0.
- New Lab: Introduction to Windows Azure Media Services
- New Lab: Getting Started with Windows Azure Storage
- Updated Labs to leverage the latest version of Windows Azure SDK.
Download: Windows Azure TrainingKit – May2013
March 30, 2013
In this article I will introduce you to the necessary requirements for preparing and earning MCSD – Web Apps Solutions Developer certification.
In my previous article Permanent Link to Getting Started to become an MCSD in Windows Store Apps, I have introduced you to the MCSD – Windows Store Apps Developer certification exams and requirements.
Similarity between MCSD – Win Store Apps development using HTML5 and MCSD – Web Apps is that initial exam is same for both the certification titles. 70-480 is the initial exam that is required for earning both the certifications.
Earning an MCSD: Web Applications certification will qualify you for a position as a web developer or web administrator.
Below are the 3 exams required to pass to earn the title MCSD: Web Applications
- 70-486 – Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- 70-487 – Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
Note: This MCSD certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a recertification exam every two years.
Online Preparation materials: (Provided to you by Channel9 and Microsoft Virtual Academy)
70-486 – Building Web Apps with ASP.NET Jump Start – FREE – by Scott Hanselman and Jon Galloway
70-487 – Developing Windows Azure and Web Services – no jumpstarts available yet.
Know more about MCSD: Web Applications | from Microsoft Learning
Continue your learning and all the best to you – if you are planning to take MCSD on Web Applications.
December 18, 2012
.NET, .NET Framework, All, Community, Help Articles, KnowledgeBase, Microsoft, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft SDKs, MSDN, PodCasts, Training-Kits, VisualStudio, VS2012, Windows, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 7.0, Windows Phone 7.1 SDK, Windows Phone 7.5, Windows Phone 7.8, Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 8.0 SDK, Windows Phone Development, Windows Phone SDK, Windows Phone Store
On November 28-29th 2012, Microsoft has hosted the Windows Phone 8 Jump Start training, a fast-paced and demo-packed learning ‘experience’ tailored to show developers how to build responsive, appealing, and effective applications quickly.
If you missed this outstanding event, you’re in luck. All 20 modules are now available online for your on-demand viewing, (or download) on Channel 9.
Here’s a full outline of the course that was delivered, with direct links to each module. For those of you who are new to the world of Windows Phone, this is a great way to start developing apps right away.
Source – Windows Phone Dev Blog
December 1, 2012
- MCSD: Web Applications
- MCSD: Windows Store Apps using HTML5
FREE TRAINING RESOURCES FOR 70-480! & HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS EXAM
- Attend the training session https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/tracks/developing-html5-apps-jump-start
- Complete the training session. Now you will have enough knowledge to write the exam. But remember to practice what you have learnt.
- Additionally Prepare for your certification exams and boost your dev skills with:
You can download the eBook in PDF format here: http://go.microsoft.com/FWLink/?Linkid=270056 (17.9 MB)
EPUB format is here: http://go.microsoft.com/FWLink/?Linkid=272592 (37.3 MB)
MOBI format is here: http://go.microsoft.com/FWLink/?Linkid=272591 (69.5 MB)
Download the Updated Companion Content Set for the Book (source code samples) (59MB)
FREE EXAM VOUCHER FOR 70-480!
- Just use this voucher code when scheduling your exam: HTMLJMP (voucher code available through 3/31/2013 or while supplies last.)
HOW TO TAKE THE EXAM
- Use the voucher code HTMLJMP to get the free exam.
That’s it you are an HTML5 Programmer or a beginner and you want to prove your HTML5 development skills – then this is the right time. You will have the time till 03/31/2013 and till stocks last. Happy Programming.. Remember sharing is caring, so share with your friends.
Courtesy: Microsoft Learning & Microsoft Virtual Academy